We will Discuss Today 10 Natural Tricks to Remove Dark Knees and Elbows. Dead cell accumulation, friction, prolonged exposure to the sun or hormonal imbalance can be the cause of the knees and dark elbows. These parts of our body do not contain sebaceous glands and it is important to protect them from dryness through proper care and hygiene.
At Crafts Side, we present 10 easy and super effective techniques to help you nourish your skin and remove dark spots.
Due to its bleaching properties, cucumber is one of the most effective ways to get rid of knees and dark elbows. Eliminates dead cells and keeps skin hydrated. Vitamins A and C present in cucumbers keep the skin beautiful and fresh.
- Gently rub thick slices of cucumber over your elbows and knees for 15 minutes.
- Leave it for another 5 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
You can also mix equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply the mixture to the knees, elbows, and armpits. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse. Do it daily.
9. Lemon and baking soda
Lemon is an excellent ingredient to lighten the skin. It is full of antioxidants and vitamin C, which promote the regeneration of the skin and improve the complexion. Baking soda acts as a gentle and effective cleanser to lighten dark areas of the skin.
- Take a lemon and cut it in two halves.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of baking soda over the lemon.
- Rub your elbows and knees for 1 minute.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Repeat once every 2 days to get the desired effect.
8. Aloe Vera and milk
Aloe Vera contains substances that help hydrate the skin and improve the uneven skin tone. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. The combination of Aloe Vera and Milk is a simple and useful way to lighten the skin naturally.
- Mix equal amounts of milk and aloe vera gel and apply the mixture on the skin.
- Leave on overnight and then wash the next morning.
Alternatively, you can extract the gel from the Aloe Vera leaf and apply it on the knees and elbows. Leave for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water. 10 Natural Tricks to Remove Dark Knees and Elbows.
Potatoes are rich in catecholase enzymes that can naturally lighten skin tone. Daily use of potatoes softens the skin and helps eliminate dark areas.
- Grate the potato, squeeze the juice and apply on the skin.
- Leave on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash with water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
You can also rub your elbows and knees with a sliced potato for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wash.
Turmeric is the most natural remedy to remove impurities and dead cells from the knees and elbows without any side effects. It contains a compound called curcumin that reduces and regulates the overproduction of melanin responsible for the dark complexion.
- Mix a little turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of milk.
- Apply on knees and elbows.
- Massage for a few minutes and let it dry naturally.
- Wash with warm water.
- You can add some honey to the mixture for a better effect.
5. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is full of essential fatty acids and vitamin E that help repair dark and damaged skin.
- After each bath or shower, apply coconut oil on the affected areas.
- Massage gently for 2-3 minutes until the oil is absorbed through the skin.
You can also add 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and gently massage your knees and elbows for a few minutes.
Honey acts as a natural moisturizer. In combination with lemon, it can work wonders on your skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey, half a lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Apply the mixture over dark areas.
- Let stand 20 to 30 minutes and wash.
Honey also works well with milk and aloe vera. You can combine 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of milk and 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Apply the paste on the skin, leave on for 15 minutes and wash with warm water. 10 Natural Tricks to Remove Dark Knees and Elbows.
3. Sugar and olive oil.
A homemade scrub made from sugar and olive oil will nourish, moisturize and eliminate dead skin cells.
- Combine equal amounts of sugar and olive oil to make a fine mixture.
- Apply to the knees and elbows and massage with circular movements for approximately 5 minutes.
- Repeat this weekly.
This scrub can also be used to clean your face. Just make sure you don’t rub too much, as this can damage your skin.
2. Oatmeal scrub
In addition to having many health benefits, oatmeal is another effective way to get a perfect skin tone. You will need lemon juice, oatmeal, and salt.
- Mix 1/2 lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon of oatmeal and a pinch of salt.
- Apply circular exfoliation to the knees and elbows for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times per week for best results.
You can also combine 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with 2 teaspoons of milk and send a message to the dark areas for 10 minutes. Then wash with water. This will make your skin soft, smooth, healthy and radiant.
1. Vinegar and yogurt
The rich content of acetic acid in vinegar and lactic acid in yogurt will help to clean the knees and elbows and reveal a shiny skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply this mixture on your skin.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Repeat this procedure 3-4 times a week.
Another easy way to lighten your skin is to mix apple cider vinegar with a little water and apply it on your elbows and knees with cotton balls. Leave for 15 minutes and wash.
Do you know any other effective skin lightening tips? Feel free to share them with us in the comments!