Stubborn fat deposits on the waist can affect your self-image, dress size, and health. Reducing waist size can provide more energy and lower the risk of certain health conditions, such as heart disease and diabetes.
Have you ever heard that massage not only relaxes your muscles but also helps eliminate toxins from your body? Lymphatic massage is all you need to have a healthy and toned body.
We decided to teach you how to give a good massage so that your body can reduce the extra inches that bother you so much.
How To Reduce Inches Around Waist
1. Tone Your Glutes
Using only your fingertips, move from the upper legs to the buttocks in a circular motion. Always use upward strokes.
2. Strong Legs
With the help of your thumbs, apply a little pressure to feel the stretch in the groin area. This point stimulates the release of toxins and, as a result, helps fight cellulite.
3. Say “No” To Sagging Knees
Don’t forget to work your knees, since they are also an important part of your body.
To feel more comfortable, sit in a chair. Start from the top of the kneecap and move outward with short strokes.
Use circular movements to massage the area around the kneecap.
4. Perfect Calves
To perform these exercises, you must lie down. Put two pillows under your calves and pull one leg toward your chest.
In that position, massage your calves with both hands, rubbing them together with short strokes.
Use all your fingers, apply medium to strong pressure, and relax.
5. Delicate Ankles
Try to form a ring around the ankle – both hands wrap around the ankle and massage the leg up, including the tendon (the area behind the knee).
Your legs will soon appreciate these positive changes.
- Spend at least one minute in each area.
- You will notice changes sooner than you think: at first, you will feel the relaxation in all your muscles. Later, the results will be more visible.
- If you adopt a healthy diet plan and include plenty of fluids, you will see improvements much more quickly.
- Even if this massage therapy seems harmless, you should consult a trusted professional before beginning.