Award-winning psychobiologist Roger W. Sperry discovered that the two hemispheres of the brain, the left, and right, work differently, and the way you think depends on which side is dominant.
According to his research, there are several tests that can determine his thought process and personality traits. The first Image You Saw Here Will Reveal What Kind of Mind Power You Have
We evaluate many of these tests and create the best to help you get information. Complete this questionnaire and learn a little more about yourself.
Take a quick look at the photograph. What animal did you see first?
Now scroll down to get more information on how your mind works according to the animal you saw first.
The head of a tiger
The left hemisphere of your brain is more active than the right. You are an analytical person, very goal-oriented and organized. When it encounters a problem, it tends to be logical, calculating and objective.
However, sometimes, because he knows that the decision he made was made after much thought, he tends to be inflexible. Therefore, it is advisable that you listen to other people’s opinions and keep them in mind as well. Remember that a little humility helps a lot.
Your personality traits:
- Planned: You do things in a planned way, as in a to-do list.
- Precise: it has clear and defined objectives and it is clear the way forward to achieve them.
- Rational: emotions and feelings do not hinder the achievement of their objectives.
- Logical: Of course, he has a special ability for math, science and sequence ideas.
- Realistic: your world is very real. In it, there is no place for fairy tales and fiction. Similarly, even though your goals may seem like others, you know they are realistic and attainable.
The hanging monkey
The right hemisphere of your brain is more active. You are a creative person, full of innovative ideas. When he encounters a problem, he relies more on his intuition (which is often correct) than on critical thinking.
You know perfectly well that every step you take in your life is a lesson for you, and even loss is a step to reach your goals. For you, the trip is more important than the objective.
As a dreamer, you often get lost in the land of your dreams. It is essential that you review reality from time to time and pay a little more attention to the world around you.
Your personality traits:
- Impulsive: you do things spontaneously. You have a special ability to adopt a turnkey approach.
- Emotional: you care a lot about things. You spend time reflecting and acting on feelings.
- Creative and artistic: you specialize in music, arts, and other creative disciplines.
- Intuitive: you don’t make a to-do list and don’t follow the rule book. Solve problems intuitively.
- Dreamy: You have dreams for a lifetime, instead of goals, and strive to achieve them, often triumphing.
Remember that the two hemispheres of the brain do not work in isolation; They work together and complement each other. So, while it may seem that it has more identifiable characteristics with one hemisphere, it will certainly also have characteristics of the other hemisphere.
So which image did you see first? The head of the tiger or the hanging monkey? Do your personality traits match? Let us know in the comments.
image Based on Material In book: Roger W. Sperry