Every day we learn something new about ourselves. Kay Packard, director of the American Academy of Hand Analysis, is confident that our hands can say a lot about us, and it’s not something esoteric. Academy experts concluded that each finger has its own particular meaning.
We are here to share the results of their research with you.
What Do Your Hands Say About You
How to Find Your Dominant Hand
This is simple: you are right or left-handed. The palm of the hand and the fingers of the hand reflect your business and personal qualities, while the fingers of the other hand speak of your attitude to your close ones.
Determine Your Strong And Weak Fingers
Everyone has strong and weak fingers, and the stronger they are, the more expressed they are to certain characteristics of their character. If one finger is bent, leaning to the other or forward, or cannot do certain things, it is weak. If a finger is long and straight, it is strong.
- A strong thumb on your main hand says you’re looking for success in your profession.
- A strong index finger speaks of your interest in power, the strength of character, and cunning.
- The middle finger is your responsibility, efficiency, confidence, growth, and wisdom.
- Your ring finger is your art and your self-expression.
- The little finger describes your communication skills.
Example: If you have a strong thumb and middle finger in your main hand, you are probably an efficient, responsible and professional person who is not about to fulfill only his or her ambitions.
Shape Of Your Fingertips Meaning
- A round shape speaks of your desire to be at peace with others and your fear of disapproval.
- Flat, square fingertips mean you’re accurate and don’t like uncertainty.
- Wide, shovel-shaped tips inform you of your favor with ingenuity and aversion to trodden paths.
- A sharp shape says that you like to leave practical activities in favor of unusual and esoteric activities.
What Does The Gap Between Your Fingers Reveal About Your Personality
Place your hands on a flat surface or comfortably hold them in front of you.
If your fingers are wide apart from each other, you will probably be independent and fond of experiments.
If your fingers are well adjusted, you will be prudent, careful and possibly independent.
If the ring and middle fingers are apart, you’re hard to influence. If they are close, you tend to meet social expectations and follow the rules.
See the distance between the ring and the little finger. If the difference is large, it tends to avoid serious conversations and decisions, which affects professional and domestic relationships. If you are average (compare it with a friend’s hand), you are probably an independent thinker with a touch of adventure about you.
Based on materials from realsimple, American Academy of Hand Analysis
Leave a Reply