Home Remedy for Skin and Hair: Even if you are not a honey fan, it is simply an essential food in your kitchen. This ancient and extremely useful rate is a treasure of vitamins, minerals, and biologically active substances. Honey has bactericidal, moisturizing, soothing and invigorating effects.
Craft Side has chosen the best and easiest beauty recipes for your skin & hair. Home Remedy for Skin and Hair
8. For clear and flawless skin
Recipe 1: Apply a 1: 1 mixture of cinnamon and honey in the area of inflammation. Wash it after 10 minutes. This mixture normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands, has an antibacterial effect and improves the complexion.
Recipe 2: Squeeze half a lemon juice and add 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply to clean and dry skin; wash after 20 minutes. Do this 1-2 times a week. In addition to its effect on pimples, this mask will help to tighten pores and lighten and moisturize the skin.
Recipe 3: Crush 2 aspirin powder and add 4-5 drops of lemon juice and some honey. Mix them and apply them in the problem area overnight. It is better to cover the mask with a bandage. The next morning, the redness will decrease considerably and the inflammation will surface and heal faster.
Result: after wearing night masks, the girl in this photo achieved results in just 2 weeks and was able to rule out artificial anti-pimple agents.
7. Lighten the skin and remove dark circles
- You will need 1/2 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt. Apply the mixture on the skin 1-2 times per week for 20 minutes. This will help you lighten tan spots and unwanted pigments.
- In addition, you can remove dark circles under the eyes with the following recipe: 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of fresh cucumber juice and 1 teaspoon of potato juice.
Result: the woman in the photo was able to lighten her skin with a mask of honey, yogurt, lemon juice, potatoes, and baking soda.
6. For glowing skin
- Recipe 1: Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of milk. Apply the mixture on the face with a cotton pad; Wash it after 10 minutes. This mask is an excellent moisturizer: it fills the skin with crucial vitamins and amino acids, increases skin elasticity and helps fight wrinkles.
- Recipe 2: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of aloe sap. This is a universal recipe to nourish and moisturize any skin type. If you are prone to peel, you can add a few drops of olive oil to the mask.
Result: The girl in the photos received a facial honey massage for 5 weeks, and significant changes are already evident: lightened skin, uniform tone, reduced inflammation, and moisturizing effect.
5. Perfect for non-peeling skin
A simple recipe for a facial scrub: mix 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, massage the skin and wash it.
Result: The girl in the photo recommends using a scrub made of honey, oatmeal, green tea and water for people with any type of skin for exfoliation, tone, and regeneration.
4. For soft and seductive lips.
Mix honey, sugar and olive oil and have a good lip massage. Then wash it and apply a careful balm. Alternatively, you can use brown sugar, honey, and petroleum jelly.
Result: Rub your lips with a damp toothbrush moistened in a mixture of sugar and honey for 2 minutes. Then wash the medicine, wash the brush and rub the lips again. After a single application, you get the same result as the girl in the photo: your lips soften and stop peeling, and the cracks heal.
3. For thick and shiny hair
- Recipe 1: to nourish and moisturize the hair. Mix honey and 1 egg yolk in equal proportions, apply on clean, damp hair and continue for at least 30 minutes.
- Recipe 2: to nourish hair and shine. Mix 2 parts honey and 1 part olive oil, spread on hair and rinse after 30 minutes.
- Recipe 3: To make hair strong, shiny and accelerate growth. Reduce 2 bananas in porridge and add 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Spread the mask evenly over your hair, hold it for half an hour and then wash it with a shampoo.
Result: this photo shows the result of applying a hair mask with honey, banana, curd and coconut oil, which makes the hair softer and thicker, nourishes and shines.
2. Scar whitening
Daily masks of honey, lemon juice, yogurt, and oatmeal applied for 5 to 10 minutes can accelerate the healing process, lighten the skin and prevent the formation of hives. The scars can also be treated with pure honey applied to the skin overnight; Continue this treatment until the scars clear up.
The result, the scar tissue will soften and the red scars will lighten like the one in the photo.
1. For hair removal
Mix 1/4 cup of honey, 1.5 cups of sugar, 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/2 cup of water. Boil over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved and the bubbles begin to appear on the surface. Cool the mixture and apply on the skin where you want to remove hair. Then cover the area with a cotton cloth, smooth it and remove it.
Result: this sweetener makes a smooth shave, avoiding jams, nourishing and softening the skin. Over time, your hair becomes thinner and you can enjoy your new smooth legs for up to 3 weeks.
Have you any question about Home Remedy for Skin and Hair
Preview photo credit depositphotos