Effective Home remedies for the heel: Dry/cracked heel is a sign of lack of attention to the body and one of the worst nightmares for most women. The skin of the heel tends to dry out since there are no sebaceous glands present. This dryness causes the skin heel to crack. Today we bring some most effective home remedies for dry/cracked heel to make it shine again.
Our hectic lifestyle these days makes it difficult to keep up with the condition of our feet. It hurts here, there are keys there, and our shoes are too tight. Only at the end of a working day, we sometimes realize how rough the skin is and how many small cracks have formed in it. But this problem can be solved quickly, easily and most importantly at a low cost.
Craft Side shares with you the home remedies for a heel that will restore the tenderness and softness of tired feet.
You will need to for soft heel:
- 5 tablespoons baking soda
- Shower gel
- Several drops of essential oil (lavender, orange or lemon will be appropriate)
How to use it
- Before starting the procedure, put your feet in hot water for 5 minutes. They must be vaporized for the medication to be more effective.
- Mix the shower gel, essential oil and baking soda to obtain a homogeneous paste. Then rub the resulting mixture on the feet while you massage them.
- If the skin is very scratched, use a brush or pumice stone to scrub the mixture.
- In the end, wash the mixture and lubricate the feet with moisturizer.
- 8 Ways to Clear Up a Cold Sore in a Flash
- 12 Psychological Life Hacks You Need To Know
- 23 Life-Improving Innovation You Can Purchase For Fewer Than $20
- 10 Home Remedies to Remove Cracked Heels
Baking soda is not only a great remedy for hardened and rough toe skin, but also eliminates unpleasant odors, promotes rapid healing and helps fight fungal infections.
The results become visible in two weeks.
Also, Read Skin Remedies: 7 Home Remedies for Skin Fungus That Actually Work