A basic principle of medicine is that if you don’t use a muscle, it weakens. Like any other muscle, you must train the eye muscles and keep them in good working order. We collected a selection of 10 proven ways to do this.
How To Improve Eyesight Naturally
1. Avoid overstraining your eyes during the day. Close your eyes for a few minutes and enjoy the peace once every 2-3 hours.
2. Here are 16 well-known basic exercises that you can use to exercise your eyes. Do them every day in the order listed.
3. If you wear glasses, reduce your time if you can. Take them out more often.
4. Massage your eyes with gentle circular movements. Move through points 1-6 as shown in the image below.
Use your middle and index fingers to press on your eyes. You should feel slight pressure, but definitely not pain when performing the actions.
5. When you go outside for a walk, try to look into the distance more often, instead of focusing on your legs or directly in front of you.
6. Drink carrot juice as soon as possible (preferably every day).
If you want to get the maximum benefit from this practice, add one or two drops of olive oil. It doesn’t spoil the flavor, but it helps to absorb the healthy elements of carrot juice more effectively.
7. If your eyes are irritated at night, you can use aloe vera juice instead of regular eye drops. However, consult your doctor before using this natural remedy.
8. When your eyes are tired, wash them with warm water.
9. Try not to look at the screen of a computer, television, or smartphone for at least 2 hours before bed.
10. Try the Indian Tratka eye exercise. This will help keep your eyes and mind focused.
Sit in front of a small stationary object placed in an open space (a candle, for example). Focus your eyes and all your attention on it. Try not to blink. You must have a firm and detailed picture of the object in your mind and memory.
Then close your eyes and focus your attention on the space between your eyebrows, trying to keep the image of the object in your head as long as possible. Do this for about 10 minutes.
The purpose of the exercise is to get a clear picture of something before your eyes get tired.