Do you have pain all over your body and I don’t understand why? This can be not only simple fatigue but also fibromyalgia, a mysterious disease that doctors around the world still argue about. How does this happen? Does it even exist? The only thing the doctors agree on is that it is time to take care of your health without delay.
Crfat Sides suggests we figure out what’s what together. Important: check with the map at the end of the article. One extra minute of your time can be decisive for your health.
- You have persistent pain for more than 3 months.
- Fatigue and stiffness are especially severe in the morning.
- You have an interrupted sleep pattern.
- The pain in some parts of your body is more intense than in others.
- You are plagued by headaches.
- Your periods are very painful.
- You feel discomfort in the intestines and when urinating.
- You are weather-dependent and reacts to cold and heat, odors and noise.
- Your body temperature can rise for no reason.
- You have unexplained sensations in your body, especially your extremities: numbness, burning, swelling, etc.
- It is often difficult for you to concentrate and remember things.
- You are constantly angry or depressed.
It is not a disease, only subjective sensations.
On the contrary, fibromyalgia is one of the most common disorders of the musculoskeletal system. However, there are many unanswered questions on the subject, even among doctors. On the one hand, it is not yet known what exactly causes it.
It only threatens elderly women.
This is not true: even children can be affected, while the majority of diagnosed people are between 20 and 50 years old. Statistically, fibromyalgia is more common in women, but it is also not ignored by men.
It’s not that bad. The pain is tolerable.
It’s also not true: fits of pain can even lead to disability. Also, there is a possibility that fibromyalgia increases the risk of stroke, especially in young people.
First and foremost: see a doctor.
Only a doctor can determine if you really have fibromyalgia and prescribe the right treatment.
As a general rule, analgesics and anti-inflammatories are prescribed to treat fibromyalgia. Antidepressants can also be prescribed.
Physical activity, massages and other procedures.
This can restore the mobility of your body. In Japan, for example, short cryotherapy sessions are used. Sports are also essential, but only in moderation. Yoga or swimming would be a good option.
Restoration of emotional balance.
Anything that alleviates negative attitudes and depression has a direct or indirect positive effect. According to doctors, even animal therapy can reduce the symptoms of the disease.
Press the marked points: as a rule, the resulting pain is weak and superficial and its focal area is not very large. The main sign of a possible disease is the symmetrical arrangement of the points. If everything matches, don’t put off a visit to your doctor!