How many times have you said to yourself: “Next Monday I go to the gym” or “I’m going to start cycling and running in the morning!” And then you end up breaking that promise? Our body needs physical activity to stay healthy.
But it is difficult to find enough time for physical or other activities: work and housework take a long time. It’s great that coaches have a series of simple exercises that you can do at home to keep your muscles fit.
At Craft Side, we know that the price of all the cookies we eat and the sedentary lifestyle is an additional burden. That’s why we suggest you get up, stretch and make your body function as it should.
Neck and shoulders Workout
A gentle stretching exercise for the neck. This exercise will restore muscle flexibility and eliminate fat near the seventh vertebra.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees.
- Fold a towel, as shown above, and place it on the back of the head.
- Pull the blanket up trying to stretch your neck. Keep your elbows sideways to breathe freely.
- Take 3 deep breaths and repeat the exercise 3-4 times.
A static stretch for the shoulder muscles. Tension in the shoulder area has a negative effect on vision and causes frequent headaches.
- Lean with your shoulder against the wall.
- Bend the arm by the elbow and lift it so that the shoulder is parallel to the floor and the fingers point down.
- Turn the body from the wall, avoiding painful sensations.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and do the same with the other arm.
The torsion that improves blood circulation and increases lymphatic drainage. This exercise is good for people who have the first signs of sagging skin.
- Lean with your shoulder on a vertical board. You can use the door frame.
- Hold the frame on the opposite side.
- Turn the body to feel the muscles stretch in the back of the arm.
- Make sure the arm is horizontal and the wrist is aligned with the shoulders. Do the exercise for 30 seconds on each side.
Back and abs Workout
This is an exercise for the thoracic spine. Tense muscles in this area do not allow you to breathe freely and may gasp. To do this, you need a special yoga block or a thick blanket.
- Lie on your stomach, lift your shoulders and cross your arms under your chest.
- Put your forehead on a towel.
- Stretch sideways with your fingers, but not too much.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath 8 times. You can repeat this exercise again after a short break.
Stretch the internal and lateral muscles of the abdomen. This exercise prevents the appearance of fat in the waist.
- Squat down and put one leg aside.
- Lean on your hand and stretch the other away from your legs.
- Pay attention to your breathing and hold this position for 30 to 40 seconds.
This static stretching exercise can help tone the skin of the hips and fight cellulite. Doctors say that these exercises can help eliminate the swelling and pain caused by a sedentary lifestyle.
Stretching of the lower back muscles and quadriceps. This exercise is necessary for those who drive a car or spend a whole day at a table.
- Make a load so that your knee is under your chest.
- Bend the other leg and place your foot on the wall. If you do it right, you will feel the stretch in the front of the hip.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds.
A gentle stretch for the buttocks and hips.
- Pull the knees to the face and cross the ankles.
- Keep your back round and try to reach your legs with your nose but without hyperextension.
Shins and feet Workout
This is a static exercise for the front of the hips, shins, and feet. This exercise eliminates the swelling and pain of walking with high heels.
- Lie on the floor, leaning on your elbows.
- The feet should be under the buttocks.
- Make sure your back does not hang, arch your chest.
- Hold for 30-40 seconds.
Toning of the back of the hip susceptible to cellulite.
- Place your palms on the wall.
- The distance between the legs and the wall should be 20 to 25 inches.
- Place the front of the foot on the wall and bend the knee. The second foot must be on the floor (do not lift it). Hold this position for 30 seconds and do the same with the other leg.
Do you think you can find enough time for these simple but effective exercises?
- 7 Most Effective Yoga Poses to tightening Breasts
- 8 Things to Avoid To Keep Your Breasts Healthy
- Almonds Benefits: What Are the Benefits of Eating Almonds Daily?
- 15-Minute Workout Set To Burn Fat At Home
- 9 Best Massage For Lower Back And Neck Pain At Home