Fitness trainers say that the most important thing about training is persistence. However, let’s be honest: daily exercises is not the most exciting.
A small set developed by the famous American celebrity coach Tracy Anderson helps eliminate “fat deposits” on the knees and hips that can appear even in thin people. We will work the front, back and inner surfaces of the thigh and refine with the help of short exercises.
Don’t forget the bonus at the end of the article: How to make your legs less tired and swollen.
What to do to make your legs slender
- Training place: a bed.
- Training duration: 3 minutes.
- When to exercise: after getting up or before going to bed at night.
- Frequency: every day
1. Toning the front of the thighs
It works and tones the front of the thighs, knees, and abs.
The initial position: Lying on your back, arms down on both sides of the body. Lift your legs so that they are at a 90-degree angle to your body. Do not bend your knees. Lift your fingers Bend your knees one by one and return your legs to the starting position. Keep your knees together and keep the front of your thighs tight.
- Repeat: 10 times for each leg.
- Make sure you do the right thing: feel the heat in the muscles.
- Important: in the initial position, the knees should be as straight as possible.
2. Toning the back part of the thighs
It works and tones the front and back of the thighs, knees, and abs.
This exercise consists of 2 parts.
The first part of the initial position: lying on your back, with your legs raised and your fingers towards the body. Keep your knees together and bend your knees one by one. Important: the toes should always be pulled towards the body and the heels should reach the buttocks.
Repeat: 10 times for each leg.
The second part of the initial position: lying on your back, with your legs raised and slightly bent at the knees. Make movements with both legs, raising the buttocks and keeping the legs tight.
Repeat: 20 times.
Make sure you do it right: feel the tension in the muscles of the back of the thighs and feel a slight burning.
3. Toning of the inner thighs
Work and tone the upper legs, buttocks, and abs.
The initial position: Lying on your back, keeping your legs raised and crossed with your right leg on your left leg. Both legs are tense and pressed against each other. Bend your knees sideways to make a “plie” movement and then return to the starting position.
Important: Your legs should always be tight and pressed against each other.
Repeat: 10 times with the right leg in the upper position and 10 times with the left leg in the upper position.
Be sure to do the right thing: feel the pressure in your legs, control your knees.
One of the biggest advantages of this set of exercises is that it can be very useful for those who suffer from swollen legs and varicose veins.
But there is a way to get rid of swelling, pain, and tiredness of the legs if they are not caused by a disease, but by a harmful lifestyle, such as sedentary work, incorrect shoes or imbalance. physical activity.
Experts suggest three simple rules:
- Walking It may seem strange, but the more you walk, the less your legs swell and hurt. The most important condition is comfortable shoes. An ideal amount of walking is 30 to 60 minutes 3 times per week. To speed up blood flow, walk for 10 minutes every 2 hours.
- Exercise for the ankles. Every time you remember this, bend your ankles 20 to 30 times by pulling your fingers to and away from your body. This exercise improves blood circulation and helps eliminate excess fluid.
- If you like fitness, swim or do water aerobics. Fighting water pressure helps improve the flow of water and blood in the extremities.
What do you think of these methods to improve leg health? Share your opinion with us in the comments.
Preview photo credit depositphotos.com
Other Health Articles
- How Our Bodies Change After 30, and Why Our Faces Can Age So Drastically
- What Can Happen to Your Body If You Sit With Crossed Legs Often
- Why We Shouldn’t Read While on the Toilet
- Why You Should Always Take Your Jewelry Off Before Going to Bed
- 7 Common Things We Don’t Realize Can Get Us Addicted
- Why We Rub Our Feet Together When We’re Falling Asleep