A double standard is not just a term. It is the injustice, discrimination, and pain that our society brings to people. Unfortunately, prejudice is common in our daily lives and it affects us terribly.
We believe that people can make a difference. And looking at the horrible truth can be a good start to change our attitude towards people and situations.
1. We evaluate flirting at work based on personal preference.
2. We judge clothes, forgetting that people are comfortable with them.
3. Every client deserves attention, regardless of the size of their wallet.
4. It’s not just sweet fluffies that deserves to be adopted, everyone needs a safe place to call home.
5. The older generation accuses children of being addicted to their phones, unaware of their own dependence on television.
6. Society praises men for getting the attention of the opposite sex, while women are condemned for it.
7. A female driver is still considered worse than a man.
8. We react to sadness based on a person’s gender, not their feelings.
9. The same behavior of strangers and our own children lead us to have a different reaction.
10. We expect that the mother pays more attention to the child than to the father.
11. A person’s appetite and figure are their own business.
Have you ever been the victim of double standards? You can tell your story in the comments.
Based On Material Digital Synopsis
Leave a Reply