These exercises are included in many intense training programs that do not take more than 15 minutes. This means that you can get in shape in no time, and all you have to do is get the right technique.
At Craft Side, we are sure that even the busiest people can find time for this kind of scenario.
How To Do It Right
- Before starting the training, warm-up for 5 minutes: some squats, arm and leg movements, rotations, and body curves, as well as neck and knee warming.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes. Do all the exercises one after another, just stop to rest if you really need it. Repeat the headset as many times as possible in 15 minutes.
- Repeat the training set every two days and try to increase the number of repetitions.
- Increase training time to 20 minutes after 3 weeks.
Open your legs out. Pull your hips slightly back and squat until your knees are bent at a right angle. Stretch the buttocks, jump, and land gently. Repeat 12 times.
Take the position of the board with your legs, back and neck in a straight line. The muscles of the leg and stomach should be tense. Breathing, bend your elbows to form right and lower angles. Exhaling, get up and touch your shoulder with the opposite hand. Repeat 12 times changing hands. You can also do it on your knees.
Take the position of the board with the legs, back, and neck in a straight line, and the legs and stomach muscle tense. Pull your feet towards your hands in a jump, then jump, stretching your arms too. Return to the seating position of the seat and return to the initial position. Repeat 12 times.
The initial position is a table that rests on the elbows. Pull the left knee toward the left elbow and return to the starting position. Do it again with the other leg. Repeat 12 times.
Jump up and to one side from the half-squat position and then jump to the other side. Repeat 12 times.
Make the board with your legs, back and neck straight, and your leg and stomach muscle tense. Gently raise your right arm until it is parallel to the floor while moving your right leg to the side. Return to the starting position and do the same with the other arm. Repeat 3 times for each side.
Heels separated at shoulder height. Your knees should be slightly bent and your hands are in front of you. Jump and throw your knees against your chest as high as you can, then land gently. Repeat 12 times.
- 9 Best Massage For Lower Back And Neck Pain At Home
- Do You Have Healthy Body: Pass 30-Second Tests
- 10 Best Home Remedies Face Pack For Fair And Glowing Skin
- How to Understand What Really Causes You Pain
- 9 Best Remedies For Neck Pain Relief – Cure For Neck Pain