When we find it difficult to wear the jeans we used to wear a few months ago, we realize that it is time to start exercising. Many of us are not excited to spend hours in the gym, but recent studies have shown that even 15 minutes of exercise a day can burn fat effectively and improve endurance, endurance and metabolism.
Try our training plan and do toned abs for the summer season. Craft Side has created a training plan that will tone your belly and keep it flat. You don’t need any special equipment: a yoga mat is more than enough.
It is one of the best exercises for a flat stomach that you can think of, as it helps to burn stomach fat easily.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees and put your feet on the mat. Keep your feet together or keep them slightly apart.
- Put your hands behind your head. Make sure your thumbs are behind your ears and support your head. Do not interlace your fingers as this will add additional pressure to your neck.
- Lift the upper body from the floor. Exhale as you get up and keep your elbows apart. Be sure to flex your abs when you do abdominals.
- Return to the starting position. Inhale along the way.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times. Do 3 series at the beginning. Later you can do 4-5 or more series during training.
- If you want the training to be a bit more challenging, you can lift your legs and cross your feet.
This exercise will lengthen and strengthen your obliques, avoiding the superior effect of the muffin.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raise your arms over your head while inhaling.
- Lower the right arm on the right side and extend the left arm over the head while exhaling, bending the body to the right.
- Return to the starting position with your arms over your head while inhaling. Do the same exercise for the left side. Make sure to bend just by the waist and use your obliques.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times for each side. Make 3 games
You can also do side push-ups with dumbbells if you want to further strengthen your obliques.
Vertical leg lifts
This exercise will strengthen your lower abs.
- Lie on your back with your legs straight and together. Keep your arms extended at your sides.
- Lift both legs, keeping them straight.
- Slowly lower your legs so that they are just above the floor. Hold the pose for a few seconds.
- Lift your legs again. Inhale while lowering your legs and exhale while climbing. If raising your legs extended too hard is too difficult for you, you can start by raising your legs with your feet crossed.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times. Make 3 games
The slower you do this exercise, the harder it will be. So, if you want your lower abs to be really strong, try to lift as slowly as possible.
This exercise may seem simple, but it is extremely effective in strengthening the central muscles: abdominal, diaphragm and pelvic floor.
- Lower your forearms. Keep your shoulders straight on your elbows. Your arms should form a 90-degree angle.
- Take a step back and lift your knees. Maintain a straight line between the heels and the top of the head and look down.
- Squeeze the abs and hold the posture as much as you can.
When you can hold the posture for 60 seconds, you can advance to more complicated tables.
This exercise is good for the abs and also strengthens the buttocks and thighs.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet under your knees. Put your arms at your sides.
- Squeeze your abs and buttocks. Lift your hips to create a straight line between your knees and shoulders.
- Wrap your spine and go back down. Inhale while getting up and exhale on the road.
- Repeat the exercise 20 times. Make 3 games
The lateral table is an excellent exercise that tones the central muscles, increases metabolism and improves endurance.
- Lie on your side, with your elbow just below the shoulder and the upper part of the foot on the lower part of the foot.
- Lift your hips to create a straight line between the feet and the top of the head. Do not drop your hips.
- Try to maintain the posture for 60 seconds. Breathe easy.
- If you are a beginner, start by making the side plank with your knees bent, as shown here.
This posture tones the abs strengthen the arms and shoulders and improves mood.
- Lie on your stomach and stretch your legs.
- Place your hands under your shoulders and move your elbows back.
- Press your feet and thighs against the floor.
- Strengthen your arms and lift your chest off the floor while inhaling. Press the tailbone towards the pubis.
- Press the shoulder blades against the back.
- Try to maintain the posture for 15 to 30 seconds. Breathe easy.
- Return to the starting position while exhaling.
Boat pose is the most difficult exercise in our training plan. So, if you are a beginner, start with simpler exercises.
- Sit with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Lean back slightly and lift your feet so that your shins are parallel to the floor.
- Stretch your arms in front of you at shoulder height. Hold the pose with your knees bent for about 30 seconds. Wrap your abs and stretch your spine.
- Put your feet on the floor and relax for a few seconds.
- Do the exercise again, but this time keep your legs as straight as possible so that your body forms a V shape. Keep your abdominals contracted and your back straight.
- Hold the posture as long as you can. If you feel you are losing a V-shape, return to the posture with your knees bent for a few seconds.
These exercises will not only help you reduce abdominal fat, but also improve your endurance, but don’t forget that these exercises should be done regularly!
Do you know any other exercises that can reduce abdominal fat? Feel free to share them in the comments! Image Source Credit: © Depositphotos.com
Read Our Other Health Article
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Ditch Sugar Completely
- According to Science, Every Hour of Running Helps You Earn 7 Hours of Life
- What Is Evening Anxiety and How to Control It
- 5 Harmful Positions You Probably End Up in Without Noticing Their Side Effects
- I Gave Up Smoking and Drinking, and Here’s How It Changed My Life
- According to Science How Many Cups of Coffee a Day Benefit Your Health