You don’t have to wait for a person to make a declaration of love. All you have to do is observe the unconscious behavior of your admirer. He speaks for himself!
Craft Side has collected confessions of anonymous lovers on the Internet. See how they think most people reveal their feelings. But the most interesting thing is that people behave unconsciously, regardless of their sex or age.
- When a lover’s object of admiration appears on the radar, he cannot help smiling. If the feelings are too strong, you can also raise an eyebrow slightly without realizing it or even smile unconsciously.
- If people start laughing at someone’s joke while talking in the company, lovers unconsciously look at their loved ones.
- The first type of person always tries to be close to the object of their feelings. They tend to go to places where it is possible to run into their loved ones casually and touch them every time, for example, with a little push to apologize and then hug them.
- The second type of person tries to avoid the person he likes. They can use rude language in conversations, thinking that this will help hide their true feelings towards their “prey.” Or they are simply not good enough to appear before the person. If the “object X” rises, they will automatically fall.
If someone has recently avoided you or, on the contrary, has tried to bump into you casually, there is a reason.
- A person in love often watches the object of his admiration: there always seems to be an important detail that was previously missing. If one suffers from unilateral love, one cannot generally observe the situation, because that is better than nothing.
- However, if the eye is captured, “the second front” is activated: you feel the urgent need to observe the nearby curtain or meet the old woman sitting in the next room.
There are 2 versions of the conversation scenario:
- A person suddenly changes his natural way of speaking with a characteristic poet, philosopher, and journalist, all in one. It makes it easy for you to talk about the most complicated and interesting topics, even if you’ve never thought about them before. If you are lucky, an ordinary person will become a comedian.
- A reasonable and knowledgeable person becomes a stupid sheep with an extremely bad vocabulary. If this applies to you, try to limit attempts to impress another person.
- People often talk about someone who likes other people or makes them talk about it. Even if they have a serious conversation with their colleagues, they can join casually as soon as they hear a familiar name mentioned there.
- Interesting detail: a person in love can talk about his object of desire in a very, very negative way, affirming himself and others that he is hardly in love. In that case, they often say something like “Mary is a bit weird!” Or “John is an idiot!”
- More one thing. During the course of the conversation, lovers tend to point out the similarity of interests: “It seems that the only people watching Game of Thrones are Paul and me.”
- A person in love may suddenly be interested in the same things as the object of their feelings. Suddenly, he becomes interested in sports or begins to read literature that he would never have considered before.
And don’t forget to continually check the social media profiles of the object and unconscious hatred towards all close friends of the opposite sex. Well, this is love!
If a man walks with a woman and puts his hand on his back, he wants her to know that he is there and that he will always support her and take care of her. He is definitely in love with her.
PD: Of course, there are people who are the exception to the rule. No matter how much you try to reveal the truth, they will never reveal your secret.