People around the world love coffee for its flavor and stimulating qualities. But this drink has other more unusual applications. Today, we present a collection of effective recipes for using coffee (and even coffee remains) as a youth and beauty remedy that can help against a variety of unpleasant conditions!
- Mix ground coffee or ground coffee with the same amount of salt and add a few drops of olive oil.
- Apply the scrub to the steam skin and massage with slow circular movements upwards.
- You should repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.
6. Hair Loss
Mix 2 tablespoons of fine or medium ground coffee with 3 oz of hot olive oil.
Apply the mask on damp hair. Spread it all over the hair and wrap it in aluminum foil. After 30 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo.
Prepare the masks 1-2 times a week. The complete course of treatment should consist of 12 applications. When used on light hair, the medication can cause a change in tone.
5. Swelling Under The Eyes
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground coffee beans or ground coffee, 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil, a pinch of black pepper and a few drops of water.
Apply the medication on the face under the lower eyelids. After the mask has dried, wash it with warm water.
4. Dry Or Cracked Lips
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon ground coffee and 1/2 teaspoon honey.
- Massage the resulting exfoliation on the lips for 30 seconds and remove it with a damp cotton swab.
3. Black Spots On The Face
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ground coffee (or ground coffee) with the curd in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Apply the medication on the steam skin, massage for 2 minutes and leave it for another 10 minutes. After that, wash with warm water.
- Repeat the treatment once a week.
2. Oily Skin
- Mix the ground coffee with 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture on the face and massage for 1-2 minutes. Then wash with cold water.
1. Dull Facial Skin
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground coffee, 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 1 raw egg.
- Stir all ingredients until smooth and apply on the face. Rinse with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Apply the mask no more than 1-2 times per week.
Preview photo credit depositphotos