Photoshop is a powerful tool that can transform and alter any object or person. However, there is a tool that can do much more than any human being could think of.
This tool is none other than Mother Nature who, according to a quote by Mehmet Murat Ildan, can “make fun of the power of man at any time.” Sometimes people cooperate with nature and create something extraordinary without going against it.
CraftSides collected 21 gorgeous images that may seem fake to most people looking at them, but in fact, they are very real and not enhanced at all.
1. When a hurricane destroys everything standing up:
2. The wire art of Benedict Radcliffe
3. That’s a pretty big meal over there.
4. Lake Abraham in Canada during the winter
6. Ella Ping has 460,000 bees attached to her body
7. The incredibly realistic sculptures of Ron Mueck
8. Australia’s Arcus Cloud Dust Storm
9. The floating faucet sculpture
10. This hole that appeared in Guatemala in 2010
11. A cruise ship so large that it appears to be sailing on land.
12. 2 Chinese fishermen walking down a river full of algae
13. A tornado and a rainbow appear in Kansas at the same time.
14. The lion’s mane jellyfish
15. The hyper-realistic work of Georges Rousse
16. This mirrored wooden shelter in the high desert of California
17. Smaller and smaller steps until becoming a point
Do you think these images were not photoshopped or do you still think something was done to make them look extraordinary? Tell us what you think about it in the comments section.
Preview photo credit Malgoyadooya / imgur