“Dress shabbily and they will remember the dress; dress impeccably and they will remember the woman,” said Coco Chanel. It’s hard to disagree with her because clothing is a very important part of our image.
Any flaws can be noticed, especially when you meet someone for the first time. We have put together the most basic rules that will help you look perfect every time.
10. The button in the middle of a jacket should always be closed. The top one depends on your mood. The lower one should never be closed.
9. When wearing a shirt or blouse, you can unbutton a maximum of 2 buttons.
8. Wear earrings that match your bracelet and a necklace that matches well with your ring. 3 or 4 things in one look are too much.
7. The tip of the tie should reach your waist and cross it a little.
6. Opt for a miniskirt or a neckline. Both at the same time seem very vulgar.
5. If you wear a shirt without a jacket, you don’t need a tie.
4. The neckline of the office shirt should not be deeper than 10 cm from the collarbone.
3. If you tucked in your shirt, you should wear a belt
2. Your naked skin should not be seen between your cardigan and your jeans. Wear a top if necessary.
1. Your belt should be the same color as your shoes.
Share these tips with a friend of yours who goes to an important job interview or a co-worker who has trouble choosing a tie.
Make the world around you a little better!