Inner thighs are a problematic area for the accumulation of fat in the body, especially for women. It makes its paws look ugly and it’s even harder to lose than that stubborn belly pooch. The best way to lose fat in the thigh is to follow a healthy diet and practice the correct exercise regimen.
Follow the 7 exercises that Craft Side describes below to start with the thin and perfectly toned legs you’ve always dreamed of.
Exercise To Reduce Inner Thigh Fat at Home
Burpees are an excellent exercise to burn fat. They involve all the muscles in your body and are also excellent for strength building. Perform them 10 to 20 times for the best results.
- Stand in a squatting position with your palms resting on the floor.
- Then kick your feet back and enter the plank position, keeping your arms extended.
- Return your feet immediately to the squat.
- Then, stand up from the squatting position.
#2. Curtsy lunge
- Start to stand up.
- Now move your left leg back, to the right, so that your thighs cross, bending your knees as if you were leaning. When folding, join the palms together.
- Repeat the same with the right leg. This completes a repetition.
Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
#3. Glute kickbacks
- Begin on all fours with your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Make sure your back stays straight and parallel to the floor, kick your heel toward the ceiling. Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do it again with the other leg.
Do 10 to 15 repetitions on each leg.
#4. Frog jumps
As the name suggests, frog jump is about jumping like a frog. However, do not be fooled by its simplicity. This is an extremely effective exercise that involves the hips, buttocks and hip flexors. To burn the extra fat that makes your thighs look unattractive, give the frog a chance.
- Start standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now squat on the floor and put your hands in front of you.
- Hold this position for a second or 2.
- Now jump and move like a frog.
- Upon landing, absorb the energy by bending your knees and sitting on your hips.
#5. Jumping Jacks
You can judge the effectiveness of this simple exercise by the fact that even the US Army uses it as a warm-up exercise and keep fit.
- Start jumping on your feet.
- During the jump, raise your arms above your head and jump with your feet apart.
Run it 5 times.
#6. Side-lying double leg lifts
This is a variation of the traditional lateral leg lift, where the upper leg acts as resistance by lifting the lower leg. The additional advantage of this exercise is that it not only targets the thighs, but also the thighs and obliques.
- Lie on one side of the body. Rest your head and neck on the lower arm.
- Keep your fingers glued and pointed away from your body.
- Now slowly raise both legs as high as possible. The legs should always remain stacked.
- Hold for about 2 seconds before returning to the starting position.
Perform 1 to 2 sets of 15 repetitions for each side.
#7. Sumo goblet squat
- Begin by separating your feet more than your shoulders and placing them at a 45-degree angle.
- Now do a 90-degree angle squat while raising your hands to find your chin.
- Then, get up halfway before crouching again.
- You can also maintain weight while doing this to increase its effectiveness.
The key to obtaining the best exercise result is to follow a schedule without skipping. Do you follow your exercise program religiously or occasionally ignore it? What other exercises do you do to keep your thighs in shape? Let us know in the comments.