But even for those of us who have established an active lifestyle and healthy eating habits, getting rid of that stubborn belly fat can be a real challenge.
But don’t despair! we find techniques that may be the answer to our problem.
How To Remove Belly Fat at Home
An Ancient Chinese Massage
It is a massage that you must do for two minutes, twice a day. It works as an internal exercise that cleanses and detoxifies the area and melts fat.
You have to understand that this technique alone will not solve the problem if you’re a couch potato who scarfs down fast food and drinks soda every day.
But it works wonders for those who exercise regularly but still can’t get rid of belly fat.
Avoid using this technique:
- Immediately after a heavy meal;
- If you have bladder, kidney, or gallbladder stones;
- If you have hypertension;
- If you are pregnant;
- If you have a hernia;
- If you have intestinal or stomach ulcers;
- If you have inflammation of the uterus, bladder, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
We recommend that you do this technique twice a day: before breakfast and before going to bed.
- Lie on your back on a flat firm surface.
- Rub your hands together vigorously until they are warm.
- Place one hand flat on your belly button.
- Begin to slowly rub your belly with light pressure in small clockwise circles around your belly button and gradually increase the circles. Each circle should last between 1 and 2 seconds.
- Focus on the heat that begins to build up in the abdominal area.
- Continue for two minutes, around 40-50 circles. It is important to keep your stomach warm when exercising.
Melting fat is not the only advantage of this technique. It also improves digestion, accelerates metabolism, and increases blood circulation in the abdominal area, while stimulating the abdominal organs. And the best part is that you don’t even have to get out of bed!
Dhanurasana (Yoga Position)
The bow pose is ideal for strengthening the core and tightening the abdominal muscles. It offers a stretch for the whole body that increases energy and facilitates digestion.
1. Lie face down on the mat with your legs straight and your arms along your body.
2. Bend your knees up as you extend your arms back to support your ankles or feet.
3. Hold for 15-30 seconds while breathing normally.
4. Exhale and return to the lying position, allowing your body to rest for 15 seconds.
5. Repeat 5 times with rest time between each pose.