When you receive a last-minute invitation for a fun date or party, the need to decline can be strong because your workday is engraved on your face. Fortunately, you can use some makeup tricks to be the star of the night.
We have compiled some Homemade beauty tips recommendations that will help you refresh your face quickly.
11. Quick restore masks
You can wear a mask prepared to take care of your tired skin or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure that you already have some ingredients in your refrigerator.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer on the face and leave for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Grate a potato finely, apply on the area under the eyes and leave for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whipped egg white, olive oil and several drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a banana and grapefruit mask is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed with a whey mask. Simply apply on the face for 15 minutes.
10. Tan in 15 minutes.
To get a really nice tan, you don’t have to go to the solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizer with cocoa. Remember that the mixture should be slightly darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This tip will help you curl long hair quickly. Simply twist part of your hair and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairstyle in 5 minutes.
If you think fixing your hair is a 30 minute or 1-hour event, you may be wrong. You can easily find much faster options from several bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun takes only 5 to 10 minutes of your time.
7. The secret of thick hair.
You can easily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes, as well as other quick and simple hairstyles.
6. Duplicate chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have time to visit beauty salons, there is a beneficial solution for everyone that will always seem relevant. And this solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails, you don’t need to use special nail polish, just polish the glitter powder on the gel nails. And here it is! 5-minute manicure. You can also apply nail polish for a great French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
Heavy makeup and foundation can make your skin condition worse. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent facial powders. Alternatively, you can apply the usual powder through a fabric. The powder layer will be light as if you were not using any.
4. Highlight correctly
A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It is not necessary to completely delineate the face. You can simply highlight the lines of the nose, cheeks, and areas around the eyebrows and lips.
A thick layer of blush is not something you need. A light brush stroke or a little liquid blush will be more than enough.
3. Ideal eyebrows
You can get ideal eyebrows by following three main rules: don’t make them too square, mix the eyebrow pencil correctly and don’t make the arches too long.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you can apply them with a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon and olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush and gently rub the lips. After that, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
If you want to maintain the shape of your breasts, rub them with petroleum jelly every night before bedtime. After two weeks, you will notice that the skin has become more elastic and hydrated and is generally firmer.
Leave a Reply