Many women use cosmetics every day, but not everyone knows the best ways to use beauty products at their disposal. At Craft Side, we have gathered 25 of the best Beauty tips to help make your skin look perfect. We hope you find them useful!
Best Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin
As long as you have chosen the right person for you and know how to apply it correctly, the base can work wonders. Refresh your face and highlight its contours.
- Apply your daily moisturizer before applying any base. Let it dry and wipe off the excess cream with a towel.
- Use a sponge or brush to ensure a perfect application of your base.
- After applying, caress your face with a handkerchief.
- Always use a base that works to improve your skin. Oil-free formulas work best if the skin is prone to imperfections; The moisturizing versions are suitable for people with normal or dry skin. There are also ‘hypoallergenic’ creams for people with sensitive skin.
- Do not test a basis in the wrist or arm flexion: the skin here is significantly different from the tone of your face. It is better to try it and wait a few minutes. It will darken a little and you can see if it fits your skin tone or not.
- Apply the base with circular movements, moving from the center to the periphery.
- Avoid applying it in large quantities. It is better to apply it in small amounts to the size of a pea. In this way, your base will be applied more evenly and will look more natural.
- It is better to apply the base during the day. Even if you have good artificial lighting in your bathroom, check the appearance of natural light; This will help you see where you applied it unevenly or made a mistake.
Every woman needs a concealer in her makeup bag. You can hide traces of tiredness, mask lines under the eyes and cover spots and spots.
- Always choose a concealer that is lighter than your skin.
- Apply eye cream daily before applying the concealer. It will be much easier to apply if your skin is already hydrated.
- It will also be much easier to apply if you warm your fingers in advance.
- Always apply the base before applying any concealer.
- Never use base instead of concealer.
A compact is one of the most popular beauty accessories. The facial powder can cover skin defects and make it perfect and soft. It can also absorb excess oil from the skin and make it less shiny.
- Apply the powder only after the cream or moisturizing base has dried completely.
- The best way to apply the powder is to use a sponge, a wide brush or a puff.
- Try to be consistent when applying the powder: first apply it on the forehead, side of the nose, chin and then on the cheeks, cheekbones and remaining areas.
Although many people use blush, many people do not know the basic rules for applying it. Using it correctly can really help highlight the most attractive features of your face.
- Blush in several thin layers. In this way, it will last much longer.
- Follow some simple rules when choosing blush. For pale skin, it is best to opt for a light coral, a light pink or a peach shade. For skin that is not too pale or too dark, an intense pink, warm lilac or intense peach color will do the trick. For darker skin, choose a fuchsia, dark brown or plum shade.
- The best way to apply the blush is to smile. Move the brush from the most prominent cheek to the cheekbones.
- It is always better to use a little blush than to exaggerate. Always check your appearance under natural light.
Proper tanning not only revitalizes your skin tone but also helps to highlight the features of your face, such as the nose and cheekbones.
- Your tan should be one or two shades darker than the natural color of the skin. It should help give your skin a warm tone instead of making it artificial.
- Bronzer should never be applied to the entire face. Instead, you should only go to the most important parts that are first hit by sunlight.
- Pay attention to the line of your neck. You don’t want to have a tanned face and a still pale neck.
- Apply the tan as if trying to draw the number ‘3’ on the face. Apply first on the forehead and then on the cheekbones before moving on to the chin.