If you don’t lose weight even after trying, your nighttime habits may be the reason. Due to the lack of calories and energy in the body, you are gaining weight. Having a lot of physical weight can weaken your personality and cause many victims to suffer from health problems.
Therefore, it is important that you keep your body weight balanced, taking care of your diet and exercise. But there are many other things that spoil any effort to lose weight. Like many of your nighttime habits increase your weight, which did not get your attention and you become fat.
Nighttime Habits That Make You Fat
10. You’re Not Getting Enough Sleep
- It affects your metabolism, making it much slower.
- Not getting enough sleep makes you feel hungry.
- Increase your cortisol level.
- You exercise less because you feel tired.
- You must sleep at least 8 hours a night.
9. You Overeat At Dinner
- You eat very or very heavy food and as a result, your digestion slows down, especially at night.
- You often watch TV while eating, which also makes you eat more.
- Choose a light dinner that consists mainly of protein and vegetables.
8. You Go To Bed Right After Dinner
- It makes you accumulate more fat cells.
- You have digestive problems.
- You should eat your last meal about 1.5-2 hours before going to bed.
7. You Have Fried Food For Dinner
- It has too many calories that you will not have time to burn.
- You get more fat cells.
- You can’t sleep well.
- You should opt for recipes that are roasted, grilled or steamed at night.
6. You Eat Spicy Food At Dinner
- Spices and spicy foods can cause poor digestion.
- You can’t sleep well.
- At night, since you spend many hours without consuming anything, spicy foods can cause heartburn.
- Spicy foods are good for speeding up your metabolism. Eat it, if you like it – maybe just not at night.
5. You Have Cereal Or Other Carbohydrates For Dinner
- It gives you extra energy that you won’t use while you’re asleep.
- High carbohydrate foods contain many refined sugars that must be burned immediately.
- For dinner, you can eat smoothies or fresh fruits, all kinds of salads, or foods rich in protein. But in small portions, of course!
4. You Love Eating Dessert At Night
- White sugar and flour turn into fat cells.
- You can’t burn those calories at night.
- For dessert, have some fruit. It is like a healthy candy that does not hurt your waist.
3. You Snack After Dinner
- You overeat and consume empty calories.
- You get extra energy that will keep you awake.
- Avoid bread, cookies, or any other sweets after dinner.
- For a late snack, choose something light and healthy with less than 200 calories.
2. You Tend To Skip Dinner
- It doesn’t help you lose a lot of weight because skipping meals slows down your metabolism.
- It will only make you feel hungrier at the next meal.
- Skipping meals can cause anxiety.
- You lose muscle tissue and your skin becomes loose.
Even if you don’t have time for a decent lunch or dinner, at least try to eat a piece of fruit.
1. You Consume Alcohol Or Caffeine
- These products affect your sleep.
- They contain a lot of calories.
- Choose natural smoothies or hot milk. Always end the day with a glass of drinking water.
Based on materials from Dakidissa